The confidence gained by stepping outside of your daily comfort zone.
Recently we were fortunate to photograph the lovely Delaney who was in Las Vegas to celebrate her bachelorette party. Delaney always wanted to do a nude photo shoot and thought this would be the perfect time to do it.
Delaney wanted a fun and sexy photo shoot. She said that she loves the boudoir photography style, but wants to pose nude instead of wearing lingerie. Implied nude photos that show off how your body looks, but without showing EVERYTHING.
Inside my boudoir photography studio there is a nude portrait hanging on the wall that Delaney loves and she wanted to recreate a look similar to it. The nude portrait came out great and Delaney looks AMAZING!!!
Delaney also brought with her one of her favorite work shirts and wanted to be photographed in it. Sexy does not always mean wearing lingerie.
The photo shoot went awesome and Delaney loved her portraits. She was kind enough to to share her experience for everyone..
Why did you choose Las Vegas Glamour Boudoir?
- I chose Las Vegas Glamour Boudoir strictly on the experience. I wanted a quick fun shoot! I read the reviews and decided to go for it!
What inspired you to do a boudoir photo shoot?
- I am not one to pose in lingerie but I did wear some things that I found were sexy but still classy in my mind. Just to have that experience to just rock it and feel the confidence is amazing!
You did a nude photo shoot, how did you feel being naked in front of the camera?
- I was nervous being naked in front of the camera but that's the type of limits I like to push for myself. To get out of my comfort zone in that way, I was very excited to experience this feeling. I literally forgot I was naked after a while. Honestly, I feel like I can be naked all the time now and feel completely normal!
Did you feel uncomfortable being photographed nude by a male photographer?
- I thought it would be odd being nude in front of a male photographer but I find it easier to be naked in front of someone I don't know. I felt weird at first but after the photo session, I was completely fine! Bryan was very professional so it wasn't uncomfortable at all to me.
Why should every woman experience a boudoir or nude photo shoot?
- Honestly, I feel more confident in my body. I wanted to be nude to capture the beauty of a raw, nude, have it all out there body. Everyones body is so beautiful and I wanted to see that in myself. Every body is beautiful and to find that beauty is what I was after and it was so delicately captured in the photos. I did this photoshoot for myself. I just wanted to do something for me and I enjoyed every moment of it!
Thank you Delaney for your kind words. Glad that you had an amazing experience with us and becoming more confident in your body by stepping outside of your comfort zone.
Click on the link to schedule your photo shoot and let your inner confidence glow!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.